1. You receive a last-minute invitation to a party at a friends' house. How will you most likely react?
Even if I had other plans I’m going; after all they are my friends and it’s always good to hang around with them and not hurt their feelings. *
I will happily accept the invitation, after all it’s a party. *
First, I want to understand why was I invited so late. If the party has just been scheduled, no problem. If they forgot to invite me when the party was (earlier) scheduled then no way I will go! *
If it’s last minute I won’t accept the invitation as I wasn’t prepared for this. *
4. There’s a new member in your group of friends. When making arrangements for your usual Friday night out, the new friend suggests a different place than usual. What do you think?
Good idea! A new place! *
Things have always been ok were we usual go! Why change? *
I really like our regular place and don’t even appreciate the music played in this new suggested place. In any case, more important is that this new friend feels integrated. *
He’s new to the group and already coming up with ideas? Furthermore, everyone else knows I don’t like the music that other place plays. *
5. A policeman approaches you and requests that you pull your car over and present your documents. What do you think?
Luckily I always carry the documents with me and I have everything legally required in order. *
How can they make me waste my time with these issues?! I have so many more important things to do. *
Glad that the police worry about these things. It’s for everyone’s sake; the suffering that can be avoided with these prevention measures. *
I think I have all my documents in the glove compartment or are they in my jacket? They must be somewhere around here. *
6. You went away for a weekend in a farm run by a couple who you thought was great: always friendly and available. The space was great. But, when paying the invoice, you notice that you are charged the breakfast that, in fact, should be included in the room fee. How do you react?
You double check the booking site and then you make the owner comply with what is posted there. You think: “A budget is a budget. *
You make them comply with what it says in the website. You think: "You can do this to anyone else, but me? You’re not fooling me! *
You don’t do a thing. You think: “It’s just a detail. They were great and I’m not going to put them in an uncomfortable position. *
You probably don’t even notice the difference and are already thinking about the next weekend you’ll have free to enjoy and get to know another city. *
7. You’re in the gym waiting for your favourite class to start. While you wait, think about what motivates you to come to these classes.
You consider the trainer very professional: attentive and responsible. You already know quite well the sequence of the exercises and the people who come to this class and that gives you comfort. *
You feel very well in these classes because the trainer is always paying attention to you and gives you the motivation you need. You receive lots of compliments regarding your performance in class and that makes you feel valued. *
You feel very well in this class. The teacher has managed to create a great relationship with all the participants and the group environment is fabulous. There’s a great team spirit that you value a lot. *
You go to this class from time to time when you have availability. It's your favourite lesson because the teacher always manages to surprise you with different music choices and new exercises. *
8. What do you appreciate the least in Customer Service?
Non-compliance of the scheduled time *
Lack of customer recognition *
Impersonal relationship *
Lack of flexibility in the processes *
9. Your: wife/ husband/girlfriend/ boyfriend plans a surprise. Arrives at your place, asks you to put on something nice because you’re going out for dinner and are coming home late. How do you react?
You try hard to understand, but the truth is that you consider this quite silly and an unconscious attitude. It would be nice if there weren’t any kids (or all the logistics to handle), if you didn’t have to go to work the next day if there were no commitments. Now at this age it’s irresponsible. *
You are pleased with this as it makes you feel special. You find a way to take care of everything quickly so that you can leave and enjoy this moment that he/she has prepared for you. *
You are touched with the attitude. It shows a real concern in pampering you. You try to deal with the logistic issues so that you are able to go out and respond back with the same affection. *
You love these crazy attitudes! You quickly find someone to baby sit the kids and you take off for a night of adventure. *
10. You are part of a team that has been chosen to develop a special project for the company you work for. However, one of the team members has not been dedicated at all to the project despite having enough potential. What is your opinion?
This is going to affect the entire project. The task assignment plan has to be kept and we can’t afford having a team member that doesn’t fulfil his responsibilities and jeopardizes the teams’ efforts and objectives. *
That guy didn’t do a thing for this project; always depending on others. If you think that on the day of the presentation you will receive all the compliments for MY work you are very much mistaken, I will make it clear who did what and each one will receive what he deserves. *
He must be dealing with something personal or some professional question is worrying him ... I'll talk to him to see if he needs help with anything. *
Next week we’ll have this issue solved, this is the final stage. I will do something related to his part of the job; better than nothing.The next project will surely have other people and it will run smoother. *
11. You have an appointment scheduled for tomorrow morning with a dentist known to be difficult to book. Behold, your best friend (who lives in another town) calls you to invite him to have breakfast together. It is a unique opportunity to be together. What do you do?
You would love being with him, but you already have an appointment that you can’t miss. You ask him that next time he lets you know in advance so that you can organize your life in order to mee *
Early in the morning, you call the clinic and ask to change the appointment hour. It is their obligation to find a solution for the customer. You think it's even a great way to test whether or not they know how to treat customers like they should. *
Early in the morning, you call the clinic, talk to the friendly receptionist, and tell her that your best friend is in town. You explain that it is a unique opportunity and, together with the receptionist, you seek to find an alternative date that suits both. *
You go out for breakfast with your friend; later on, you can solve the dentist appointment. Maybe you can still do both. Right now, you’re just anxious to catch up with all the news. *
12. You have decided to learn to speak a new language and you are selecting the school that you will attend. What is more important for you?
Making sure you choose a school that has been around for long and with a proven methodology over the years. *
Attending the best school, the one recognized by everybody as the best in class. *
Finding a school with a good environment in which you feel at home. *
Selecting a modern school, which offers you new teaching methodologies, using different ways of teaching compared to traditional methods *
13. You have a date with your: wife/ husband/girlfriend/ boyfriend. An hour later after the agreed time you finally receive a message telling you the car broke down and he/she will not be able to meet you. What is your reaction?
You ask him/her why wait one hour before calling. You listen and try finding a logical explanation. He/she could have sent a message immediately to let you know what has happened; it’s what you would have done. *
You answer the phone annoyed and ask him/her why didn’t he/she call sooner. There were many other things to do, very important things, and if he/she had warned as soon as the car broke you wouldn’t have lost time waiting. *
You were already worried and, knowing what happened made you worry even more. You forget the delay and the waiting time and you focus on what you can do to help. *
The fact that you have been waiting doesn’t matter because unexpected things happen all the time. Your reaction is quite light; you tell him/her to address the matter first and call you later to arrange another hour to meet. *
14. You arrive to a meeting that was scheduled a long time ago and was very difficult to book. You are informed that the meeting was postponed due to unexpected reasons. What do you say?
They have my phone and my e-mail so why was I not informed sooner? If it had been me not able to attend the meeting, I would have informed them so why didn’t they just call me? *
They could have, at least, warned me. I’m wasting my time and time is money. I have a very busy agenda and I could be attending even more important appointments right now. *
I understand. I hope it was nothing serious. We all have a life and situations can arise that prevent us from fulfilling our commitments. Let's find a date that is suitable for both? I hope everything works out for the best. *
OK, no problem, unexpected things happen. Let’s schedule a new appointment and solve this issue *
15. You receive a proposal to change to a new department in your company. What do you think?
I need more facts before I can make a decision. A decision like this has to be taken considering all the pros and cons. *
Here is an opportunity to show what I’m worth. It seems that they have already realized that I am much more than what they thought. *
I’ll be sorry to leave the team I’m working with; after all, we’ve become friends. I hope that in the new team I’ll find a similar team spirit. *
What good news, I could really use a new challenge! *
16. When meeting your friends what pleases you the most?
Knowing what you can expect. You already know each other very well, you have your habits and routines installed and that gives you comfort. *
Being treated in a respectful way where your opinion is appreciated. They know you well and can deal with you the way you like. *
Feeling that you are amongst family. Friendships are the family we have chosen and as such we should take care of each other. *
Freedom. With friends there are no commitments, we can do whatever we want without having to plan. *
17. You are going to book your holidays with your family or friends. What do you do?
You always take the initiative of organizing the holidays because you want to ensure that everything runs as planned. You get to know everything, evaluate each option, study the various routes, places to stay and programs to do, in order to optimize everything. *
You demand that your opinion be taken into account. People don’t’ decide on your behalf! Unless they clearly explain to you what they are doing since they know that you don’t have time for organizing these things. *
For you the most important thing is that everyone is well and happy to enjoy the holidays. If no one can/wants to organize it you can do it, but if someone wants to take on this task all is well and you will be available to help in whatever they need. *
You let someone else prepare everything. You’re always open to new experiences and just want to seize the moment. The day before, you pack your bag and you’re ready to leave. *
In order to find out what is your main necessity is,please drop us some contact details and we'll send the test result to your email.
Política de Privacidade *